Full-time Assistant Resident Managers: Live-In
Location: Ravine Park Apartments - Toronto, ON
Equiton Living is a privately owned, full-service property management company that provides quality, well-maintained apartments across Ontario. Hands-on, proactive management, highly trained and experienced staff, relationship-oriented business practices, and continued reinvestment in our properties are the keys to our success. The Equiton Living team is grounded in sound, professional real estate practices and building-maintenance operations. Our focus is on creating an environment people love to call home.
About the Position:
Join an engaging team with this incredible opportunity. Whether you would like to work from home or supplement your income with a live-in position, this opportunity is perfect for a couple or 2-person team looking for a new challenge. Subsidized apartment benefits are offered with this position.
Reporting to the Resident Manager, our live in Assistant Resident Manager will maintain the building(s) and check the surrounding grounds daily. Assists residents in a timely manner, shows suites, books and schedules contractors as required.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional cleaning skills (Common areas & vacant suites)
- Excellent communication and organizational abilities
- Ability to multi-task and remain detail oriented
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Sales experience is an asset
- Available for evenings and weekends on call
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Valid driver license
- PC skills (MS Office-Text-Email-) Knowledge of YARDI is an asset
- Excellent “do it yourself” skills
- Ability to perform minor plumbing and carpentry repairs
- Understanding/knowledge of HVAC systems
- Understanding/knowledge of Fire Safety Regulations, Life Safety Systems
- Able to work unsupervised both individually and part of a team
- Ability to lift to 15kg
- Ability to bend, push and pull as well as go up and down stairs
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certification
- Proficient in both written and spoken English (Second language is an asset)
- 2-5 years’ experience in property management or similar role preferred
- Criminal record background check required
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
In addition to being dedicated to building a workforce that leverages diverse talent, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible experience where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are an equal opportunity employer that values a culture that reflects and celebrates diversity of thought, background, and experience. If you require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, etc.), please let us know, so that we will work with you to meet your needs. We thank you for applying, however, only those selected to continue will be contacted.